Combining NITROSIGINE® with a unique blend, including D-Aspartic Acid, Creatine HCL, Beta-Alanine and a powerful 450 mg shot of Caffeine per double serving. An exceptional choice for the athlete looking for a mad, stimulant based, pump intensifying pre-workout to assist in breaking through training plateaus for an unparalleled experience.
Welcome to the NUTRITECH NEW WORLD ORDER.
CREATINE HYDROCHLORIDE (HCL) is the salt form of creatine, allowing for greater solubility and increased bio-availability than regular creatine monohydrate. A study conducted by an independent company in Tennessee, USA, found creatine hydrochloride to be 59 times more water soluble than creatine monohydrate.
CAFFEINE is a known stimulant that may enhance endurance and performance when used before exercise, as well as enhancing mood and cognitive (mental) function.
D-ASPARTIC ACID exerts powerful anti-catabolic activity to help prevent muscle breakdown, improve recovery to enhance muscle growth, strength and performance. Evidence suggests that DAA increases cyclic AMP in the receiving nerves and enhances the release of GnRH (the hormone that tells the Pituitary that testosterone levels are falling), as well as the hormones oxytocin and vasopressin.
BETA-ALANINE may benefit body and muscle mass, muscle strength, and exercise performance in many types of athletes.
AMINO ACIDS and BCAAs can assist in muscle maintenance, repair, lean muscle building and are the most used supplement for increased athletic performance and endurance.
Nitrosigine is an advanced ingredient and a patented complex of bonded arginine silicate that is engineered for sports nutrition and active lifestyles. It has received New Dietary Ingredient notification status from FDA and there are 19 scientific studies that support Nitrosigine.
Nitrosigine's substantiated claims resonate with consumers:
• Boost key factors for increasing blood flow*††(3,4,5)
• Feel the difference, increase energy quickly and safely*(5)
• Crush limitations with extreme focus*(6)
• Unleash flex with increases in muscle volume*(3,4,5)
• Combat muscle damage from exercise*(5)
†† Results compared to baseline
Nitrosigine® and its associated logo are the trademarks of Nutrition 21, LLC.
*Increased nitric oxide levels have been shown to improve blood flow, arterial health and cardiovascular.
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• In a pre-clinical study, Nitrosigine® showed blood flow benefits. Enhanced blood flow during and after exercise has been shown to help with muscle growth and recovery.*
• Nitrosigine® was shown in pre-clinical studies to increase silicon absorption.* Silicon is important to the strength and flexibility of your arterial walls, helping to increase blood flow.
• Human clinical study confirms Nitrosigine® can take your workout to the next level.* Results of a human clinical study were presented and published in April 2014. The study included healthy males aged 18-40 years that were given Nitrosigine® for a 14-day period.
• Nitrosigine® significantly increased nitric oxide (NO) levels.* Nitric oxide has been shown to be a key factor in generating greater blood flow to working muscles.
• A single dose of Nitrosigine® can start providing enhanced arginine levels within 30 minutes and remain effective for up to 3 hours.*
• With continued use of Nitrosigine®, nitric oxide (NO) levels were shown to increase over time.* Increased nitric oxide levels have been shown to improve blood flow and arterial health.
• Nitrosigine® significantly enhanced important blood proteins related to arterial strength and flexibility and overall cardiovascular health.*
NUTRITECH MAX PRE is high in Caffeine. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime if you have difficulty sleeping. Caffeine sensitive individuals, assess individual tolerance with 1 scoop before adding multiple scoops. Beta-Alanine may cause a temporary prickling/flushing effect, which after continued use, may decrease or disappear. Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are using a non-prescription or prescription drug, or have had or have a medical condition (such as high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, obesity, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, prostate disorder, or other disease). CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ADVERSE REACTION.
Mix 1-2 scoops with 250 ml-500 ml of cold water in a NUTRITECH shaker. Shake thoroughly and drink 20-30 minutes prior to workout, on an empty stomach. Can be taken on non-training days to boost Nitric Oxide and energy levels.
|Take 1 scoop||1-3
times a day
|Take 20 minutes
before your workout.
Designed to push you through training plateaus
Contains Patented Nitrosigine®, a well researched pump inducing ingredient to increase nitric oxide and mean plasma arginine levels.
Zero banned substances, safe for professional sportsmen and women.
Specialised blend of Caffeine, Nitrosigine®, D-Aspartic Acid, Creatine HCL and Beta-Alanine.
The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards. As many of today's food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.
The ISO 22000 family contains a number of standards each focusing on different aspects of food safety management.
A cGMP is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.