NUTRITECH proactively seeks Athletes, Ambassadors and Events to endorse and represent the Brand. NUTRITECH very rarely accepts unsolicited sponsorship requests. However, if you are submitting a request for Athlete or Ambassador Sponsorship, please view the guidelines below and use your discretion when submitting.
We appreciate your interest in the Brand and our products.
What do I need to do to be considered?
- Show excellence in your area of sporting performance.
- Consistently enter and podium at competitions in your area of sporting performance.
2. Love for Brand:
- Ask yourself:
a. Do you purchase and currently use the Brand?
b. Do you like the Brand, the quality, consistency and the results?
c. Do you recommend it to family and friends?
d. Do you represent it currently without any return?
- See this as supporting the Brand you are interested in representing as an Ambassador or Athlete.
3. Social Media:
- Follow NUTRITECH, ENDURADE and NuWay social media pages across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube).
- Interact and like NUTRITECH, ENDURADE and NuWay social media posts and show a genuine interest in the Brand.
- Show and drive your “Love for Brand”, tag pictures of yourself representing in your NUTRITECH gear and share posts.
4. Professional Standing:
- Carry yourself in every environment (not only in your sporting environment) in a professional and dignified manner.
- Look at your standing with your peers, are you respected for the above professionalism and the way you carry yourself amongst those in your area of sports performance?
- By representing or actively seeking to represent the Brand as an Athlete or Ambassador you will, at all times, be seen as a face to the Brand and as such, every area and aspect of your life needs to reflect this; from training, to social environments and social media.
5. Contact us:
- If you feel you meet all these guidelines, compose an email and contact us directly, with the following:
a. Why NUTRITECH should consider you and what you are proposing, i.e. what you are bringing to the table in return for your proposed sponsorship.
b. Short description about yourself as an athlete or person of interest.
c. Short and descriptive summary of relative and noteworthy accomplishments.
d. Links to: athlete/ambassador website and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
Feel you qualify to send in a proposal?
Contact us directly, Send us a mail. However, be aware that NUTRITECH does not accept unsolicited cash proposals.
Being part of the NUTRITECH Team of Athletes and Ambassadors at the end of the day is to not just about accomplishments, it is not just about social media following and numbers… it is about team work, representing the Brand you love and having the same vision of Fitness as we do. Be approachable, support and inspire others to become better, reach their goals, and stand for something. Substance, hard work and determination are what we are looking for.
The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards. As many of today's food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.
The ISO 22000 family contains a number of standards each focusing on different aspects of food safety management.
A cGMP is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.